Galileo Green Energy is looking for an Accounting Manager
What you’ll do:
- Support the analysis and preparation to launch and integrate a group-wide ERP and EPM systems
- Align accounting standards across all entities and migrate historical data to the new platform
- Integrate ancillary solutions to the ERP/EPM systems and train key users
- Develop and optimize accounting policies and processes
- Lead day-to-day accounting activities and maintain general ledger accounts
- Prepare monthly reports and support the preparation of consolidated financial statements under IFRS and the Statutory Financial Statements under local accounting standards
- Directly communicate with our Auditors and Tax advisors, supporting the yearly audit and tax filing routines
- Prepare ad hoc analysis for the Group Controller, CFO or other Board/Management meetings as needed
- Perform other accounting duties and support/train junior staff as required or assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Deep knowledge of IFRS (local GAAP will be a plus)
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in public or group accounting
- Degree in Accounting or Finance with a strong academic background
- Chartered Accountant ideally with audit or compliance background
- Experience with portfolio companies
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
Prior work experience in a Big Four Accounting Firm or in a Corporate environment will be considered a plus, as would-be prior work experience in an international context, particularly within a group with multinational subsidiaries. This is a full-time role.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced and stimulating international environment that will stretch your abilities as well as support your continued development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible remote-working policy.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you’d jump out of bed for every morning, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter in English to [email protected]