Galileo Green Energy is looking for a Project Finance Manager
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with bankers, lawyers, project development partners and advisors.
- Manage due diligence processes for project/portfolio debt and equity raises.
- Support term sheet negotiations and subsequent closings.
Develop a detailed understanding of different taxation standards and tax consolidations.
- Create and update investment memos and project summaries.
Support the development of financial models to evaluate investments opportunities.
- Collaborate with different members of the team and industry experts to develop appropriate assumptions for financial models.
- Gather and analyse data to identify areas for improvement and/or develop solutions to keep projects on budget and on time.
- Develop portfolio financing structures and analyse alternative approaches.
- Develop and maintain capital markets related intelligence.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Finance, M&A, or Banking or another function that has transferable skills
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses self-starter qualities with the ability to lead a process/ transaction and to integrate within the team
- Ability to prioritize several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment and prove resilient in the face of challenges and disappointments
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance with a strong academic background or equivalent on the job training and demonstrated potential to do the job
- Demonstrated ability to develop [or work with] complex financial models in Excel
- Financing experience in Renewable Energy sector preferred
- Familiarity with project finance transactions and documentation
Prior work experience in the infrastructure/ energy industry will be considered a plus, as would-be prior work experience in an international context, particularly within a group with multinational subsidiaries. This is a full-time role.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced and stimulating international environment that will stretch your abilities as well as support your continued development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible remote-working policy.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you’d jump out of bed for every morning, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter in English to [email protected]