Galileo Green Energy is looking for a Tax Manager
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design and implementation of the Group’s transfer-pricing policies and mechanics, including documenting and defending transfer-pricing work
- Manage external tax advisers across multiple jurisdictions to ensure that all tax returns and reports are filed in a timely and accurate manner and within budget
- Ensure all corporate tax compliance requirements are met
- Review and challenge Company contracts, structures, and processes to facilitate pro-active identification and resolution of tax issues
- Support the implementation of a new company-wide ERP System with a focus on corporate Tax and VAT matters
- Support Management on complex tax matters and deal structures.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working for an international tax advisor with focus on transfer-pricing and project transactions
- Degree in Finance or Law
- Chartered Accountant with specialization in tax
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Pragmatic and commercial mindset, able to translate complex tax requirements into a real-world context
- Self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
Prior work experience in Public Accounting will be considered a plus, as would-be prior work experience in an international context, particularly within a group with multinational subsidiaries. This is a full-time role.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced and stimulating international environment that will stretch your abilities as well as support your continued development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible remote-working policy.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you’d jump out of bed for every morning, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter in English to [email protected]