Galileo Green Energy is looking for a Group Controller
What you’ll do:
- Lead the financial forecasting and budgeting (P&L, cash flow, balance sheet) and model the Company’s business plan
- Manage the Company’s lines of credit and prepare for capital calls
- Prepare and lead the recurring group valuation process
- Manage control structures to ensure timely and accurate results and forecasts and feedback loops to the business
- implement, coordinate, and track actual vs forecasted budgets across various departments and projects including M&A transactions, project development, and construction activities
- Conduct variance analytics and support the key business stakeholders on an action plan to achieve positive changes to the operational metrics
- Manage relationships with business and functional leaders to ensure that finance and accounting needs and activities are understood and integrated into the wider business
- Deliver complex analysis and presentation materials as needed for management and Board purposes.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a multinational context with at least 5 years in a senior finance role
- Degree in finance, economics, accounting, or related field
Experience with portfolio companies
- A high-level knowledge of IFRS
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Self-starter qualities with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize several concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment
Prior work experience in the energy sector and/or a PE-backed company will be considered a plus, as would be prior work experience in an international context, particularly within a group with multinational subsidiaries. This is a full-time role.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced and stimulating international environment that will stretch your abilities as well as support your continued development. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a flexible remote-working policy.
If this opportunity sounds like something that you’d jump out of bed for every morning, then we’d love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and covering letter in English to [email protected]